Saturday 1 March 2014

March TBR


  • Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
I purchased this book a few months ago and I've been dying to read it ever since. The premise seems very intriguing so I'm hoping this will be a fast-paced and exciting read.

Goodreads - The Book Depository - Amazon
  • Angelfall by Susan Ee
I'm going to be re-reading this book as a little bit of a recap for when I finally get to read World After. I love this book so much but I felt like I couldn't remember many of the details, so I want to refresh my memory for the sequel!

  • The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
I read the first book in the Throne of Glass series last month and I AM SO OBSESSED WITH IT. I really love the entire premise of the story and also the characters. The protagonist, Calaena Sardothien, is a complete bad ass, and she makes the snarkiest and the sassiest comments ever! The Assassin's blade is a bind up of five of the Throne of Glass novellas. I'm looking forward to reading more about Calaena and how she came to be the way she is.

  • The Maze Runner by James Dashner
I'm going to be re-reading this book in anticipation for the film which is being released later on this year. I loved this book but never got around to reading the rest of the series so I'm looking forward to getting around to that later on this year.

  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

I've heard so many good things about this series and have owned the first two books for almost a year now. I'm hoping to get around to reading it this month!


This month I'm hoping to conquer these books that have been sitting on my TBR pile for quite a while. Even though I'm busy with school and exams (ew), I aiming to read a minimum of at least four of these books this month.


What will you be reading this month?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!