Friday 4 April 2014

March Wrap Up!

I read a disappointing number of books this month. Curse education for being so time consuming and leaving me no time to enjoy the pleasure of printed pages! And yes, this post is four days late. Please forgive me!

This month I completed two books and two novellas. I'm pretty sure this is what devastation and pure failure feels like, and I never want to feel it again.

  • Angelfall by Susan Ee
  • Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
  • The Assassin and the Pirate Lord by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass Novella)
  • The Assassin and the Healer by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass Novella)
I'll be reviewing these books in the very near future!

Though I may not have finished the next few books, I did read a few chapters, or get at least halfway through the following:

  • The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow
  • Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Have you read any of the books I've mentioned in this post? Let me know what you thought about them in the comments below!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!